Monday, June 2, 2008

No pictures here, just household project planning...

I've been meaning to start a list of household projects, so I guess this is a good place. I can't lose the list if I put it here!

**Playroom**

- ceiling fan
- plantation shutters or curtains
- row of hooks for dress-up clothes
- declutter toys we no longer use

**Kids Rooms**
NOAH
-gutter bookshelf
-shelf for trophies
- declutter (random papers he insists on saving and trucks he doesn't really play with anymore). move playstands to playroom.
-deep clean after chicks move out.

LILAH
-gutter bookshelf
-declutter (toys and dresser/wrong season clothes)
-put in a lower rod in closet for her dresses

ROWAN
-gutter bookshelf
-put crib away/get twin bed (no rush on this)
-give hand me downs back
-put away too small/wrong season clothes

**Master Bedroom**
-curtains for balcony door
-small table/chair set for balcony
-move ceiling fan so we can put the canopy on bed

**Master Bath**




No comments: